POWERHOUSE GYM
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Question about Oxydrolone 50mg - Oxymetholone
MemberAndyLast

[*] posted on 2-11-17 at 23:10
Question about Oxydrolone 50mg - Oxymetholone

I have looked a lot of drugs based on oxymetholone and stopped on this, the Alpha Pharmacy inspires confidence. I think soon I will use it on the mass-gathering, who can say about the recommended dosages and possible side effects, what are the risks?
MemberUdgin011

[*] posted on 4-11-17 at 20:42

As for me i used https://pumpitfast.com/oxydrolone-by-alpha-pharma Oxydrolone 50mg is a very good drug. Safe dosages such are 50-70 mg for a month; you need to take it every day. For such a course, you can gain up to 10 kg, if you intake the drug with the diet, do the exercises and so on. Side effects are possible, therefore before starting a course it is better to survey and to consult to experts

Go To Top