Pages:  1  ..  8    10
Author: Subject: What Did You Buy Today
Super ModeratorWookie
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 8-8-16 at 11:14

Quote: Originally posted by M.T  
Quote: Originally posted by Wookie  
So good.

I bent an Industrial Athletic Crossfit bar doing push presses with 175, so the gym owner has ordered the manager to buy some Eleiko's. Win.

I did a 230 back squat with IA bar and it felt like one of those earthquake shakey bars you can buy for bench. Not nice, but ideal for the Oly lifting I guess.

Not if you're me who dumps the bar on the clean like a dump truck at the dump. CF: My 185kg clean on my IG.

-Jono Mac
MemberVee
Elite Lifter

Country Flag: Wales
Wales

[*] posted on 17-8-16 at 19:31

I feel a theme emerging ........

Never give up never give in donít let mother f*@kers push you around.- Mark Bell

MemberFitness_Select

[*] posted on 17-10-16 at 14:07

hello guys....fitness gear for women and men also check this out https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/472145498/cartel-fitness-34-leggings...
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10

Go To Top